Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Zerorez Idaho Falls and Eastern Idaho for fresh content!
If gum is not ground in:
1. Place ice cubes in a plastic bag and put on top of gum.
2. Let sit for 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove ice, gently scrape gum off carpet with a butter knife or spatula.
4. Repeat as necessary.
If gum is ground in:
1. Follow above steps to remove as mush as possible.
2. Mix 1 Tablespoon citrus de-greaser with 1 cup warm water.
3. Puncture gum with a needle.
4. Gently blot citrus solution onto gum.
5. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
6. Gently scrape with butter knife or spatula to remove as much gum as possible.
7. Repeat as necessary.
8. Follow Basic Step 4, 2 (In that order).
If gum persists, call Zerorez® for a professional stain removal consultation.
Back to Spotting Guide